Account Manager, Community Solar
Who We Are
Arcadia is the technology company empowering energy innovators and consumers to fight the climate crisis. Our software and APIs are revolutionizing an industry held back by outdated systems and institutions by creating unprecedented access to the data and clean energy needed to make a decarbonized energy grid possible.
In 2014, Arcadia set out on its mission to break the fossil fuel monopoly and since then we have been knocking down the institutional barriers to unlock decarbonization. To date, we have connected hundreds of thousands of consumers and small businesses with high-quality clean energy options. Fast forward to today, and now, we’re thinking even bigger. We have launched Arc, an industry-defining SaaS platform that empowers developers and energy innovators to deliver their own custom, personalized energy experiences, accelerating the transformation of the industry from an analog energy system into a digitized information network.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges requires out-of-the-box thinking & diverse perspectives. We’re building a team of individuals from different backgrounds, industries, & educational experiences. If you share our passion for ushering in the era of the clean electron, we look forward to learning what you would uniquely bring to Arcadia!
What we’re looking for:
Arcadia is looking for an Account Manager to be the primary point of contact for our most valued and trusted partners. Account managers will work with the Business Development team to manage post-executed contracts. Responsibilities will include everything from contract management, regulatory compliance, market expertise, performance reporting, and more, all while providing a white-glove experience and the utmost in customer service.
Most of our clients are solar developers, IPPs, large banks, and energy investment firms. Candidates who have strong passion for the renewable energy industry, technical ability, financial competence, and most meaningfully a passion and a drive for customer service will thrive in this role.
Location: Denver, CO or Washington D.C. Highly preferred. Remote is possible on case by case basis.
What you'll do:
- Develop the highest levels of trust between Arcadia and our partners to ensure seamless operations and 100% contract execution
- Work with internal partners to ensure excellent presentations of data, regulatory guidance, and financial reporting
- Become subject matter experts on policy and regulatory issue facing our partners
- Lead detailed review of performance reporting on a regular basis and project manage internal teams to ensure high-quality, timely delivery of contractual obligations
- Provide outstanding, white glove, service to all of our partners
- Work daily with partner executives, asset managers, and CFOs to develop long-term relationships
- Some travel may be required for conferences and in-person meetings
What will help you succeed:
- Proven track record of outstanding customer service and dedication to clients
- Experience in the energy industry is a plus, but a strong desire to be in the renewable energy space is paramount
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders in a highly-detailed and dynamic environment
- 2-4 years+ of experience in external facing role
- B.S. Degree in Economics, Finance, Energy, or other related fields
- "Remote first" culture - work anywhere in the US as long as you have a reliable internet connection
- Flexible PTO - no accrued hours and no limit on the number of vacation days employees can take each year
- 17 annual company-wide holidays including a week long "summer break"
- 10 days sick leave
- Up to 4 weeks bereavement leave
- 2 volunteer days off
- 2 professional development days off
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for all parents
- Weekly "flex time" - no internal meetings on Tuesdays and Friday afternoons
- 80-95% employer cost coverage for medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and dependents
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Target Annual Compensation Range for this role will be $76,200 to $152,300. There will also be a competitive incentive compensation package, as well as benefits and equity components to the package. The exact compensation at which this job is filled will be determined by the skills, experience, and location of the qualified candidate.