Position: Solution Architect
Job Site: San Jose, CA
With the digital health market valued at $245 B in 2023 and forecast to reach $809 B by 2030, it's clear that all of healthcare's future products – apps, medical devices, combination products, wearables, Software as Medical Device, companion diagnostics and more – will be digitally driven in the near future. BrightInsight is a leader in the digital health space, and will be a key part of realizing the promise of healthcare's digital future.
We are the launch partner who the world’s top biopharma and medtech companies trust toaccelerate time to market for compliant digital health products. Since launching the BrightInsight Platform in 2018, we have secured a number of top-tier customers, including six of the world's top 10 biopharma companies and three leading diagnostic companies. And we’re backed by the top VCs, including General Catalyst, Insight Partners, Eclipse and New Leaf Venture Partners.
Our platform has been honored with some 15 industry awards, including the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ Fastest-Growing Company in North America list, the CB Insights Digital Health 150 list, and we ranked 13 on the LinkedIn Top Startups List in the U.S.
We are a team of experienced professionals who have first-hand experience building and scaling digital health solutions within the regulated healthcare space. We are passionate about what we do and wholeheartedly believe in our vision to transform patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of digital technology to healthcare.
If you enjoy working with solution-oriented, driven colleagues in an agile, bureaucratic-free environment that values people and our employee's experience, then come join us at BrightInsight.
- Lead architecture, design, development, implementation, and testing of modular software components and products usable in multiple customer projects with varying use cases.
- Work closely with Product and Project teams on requirements gathering and design for the software components and products useable in multiple customer projects with varying use cases.
- Responsible for technical requirements, architecture diagrams, and test strategies of the solutions.
- Design and architect these modular software components and products (mobile, web, and web services) leveraging BrightInsight Platform APIs.
- Deliver software confirming to IEC 62304, FDA Mobile Medical Apps and HIPAA regulations.
- Apply emergent technologies and best practices (MVC, MVVM, etc.) to the design of software solutions.
- Evangelize and consult internal (software architects) and external (BrightInsight customers) stakeholders on the best design pattern of leveraging the BrightInsight Platform.
Special Requirements: Experience must include 2 years with the following:
- Building software applications/solutions with cloud-based backend
- Building solutions utilizing large-scale systems with availability and performance SLAs
- Translating user and product requirements to technical requirements
- Agile methodology
- Software confirming to IEC 62304, FDA Mobile Medical Apps and HIPAA regulations
Minimum Requirements: Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, or related discipline, or foreign equivalent, and 2 years of experience in the job offered or in a closely related position.
What You’ll Also Love About Us:
- Full time position with competitive compensation structure
- Full range of medical, dental, vision benefits
- Mental health Fridays
- Fully remote workplace
- Inclusive culture
BrightInsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. BrightInsight does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. BrightInsight provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. BrightInsight will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with BrightInsight.