Automotive Cybersecurity TARA Expert
About C2A Security
C2A Security is the only DevSecOps Platform vendor that addresses the specific needs of car makers andmobility companies. C2A Security transforms cybersecurity from a company-wide limitation to a business value multiplier through advanced security automation and compliance to shorten software release times and decrease costs. Our vision is to turn product security into a seamless, automated, and transparent process, reducing time to deployment and costs of managing automotive software products and resources. C2A Security was founded in 2016 by NDS/Cisco veteran Michael Dick and is based in Jerusalem, Israel
About This Position
We area fast-growing automotive cybersecurity startup seeking a talented and experienced TARA Specialist to join our team. As a TARA Specialist, you will play a critical role in ensuring the security and resilience of our automotive customers against cyber threats. Your primary responsibility will be to conduct comprehensive threat analysis and risk assessments, create relevant catalogs, and keep track of the development in the automotive regulation and standards domain. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams in the company to develop and implement effective risk mitigation strategies and provide guidance on cybersecurity best practices. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work at the forefront of automotive cybersecurity and contribute to developing cutting-edge solutions.
- Perform thorough threat analysis and risk assessments to identify potential vulnerabilities and risks within automotive components and infrastructure.
- Develop risk mitigation strategies and provide recommendations for strengthening the cybersecurity framework.
- Keep track of updates and changes in automotive regulations and standards to ensure compliance. Stay updated with the latest cyber threats, attack vectors, and emerging security technologies relevant to the automotive industry.
- Create relevant catalogs for automotive components models, threats, and attack vectors to assist our customers with cybersecurity work.
- Stay informed about industry trends and developments in automotive cybersecurity and contribute to the continuous improvement of our cybersecurity practices
- Interact with customers and serve as an expert in product security and TARA
What You Need For The Role
- Proven experience as a TARA expert or similar role in the automotive industry.
- Strong knowledge of automotive systems, networks, and protocols and a deep understanding of cybersecurity principles and best practices Familiarity with automotive cybersecurity standardsand regulations, such as ISO/SAE 21434 and UNECE WP.29-Experience conducting threat modeling,risk assessments, and vulnerability assessments in the context of automotive systems.
- Customer facing experience in presenting, problem-solving and overall being a subect matter expert in front of customers.- Proficiency in using relevant tools and technologies for threat analysis and risk assessment, such as threat modeling frameworks, vulnerability scanners, and ticketing management solutions.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex cybersecurity concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
What We Offer
- Great culture and growth opportunities.
- An opportunity to work with a diverse and talented team of professionals.
- Opportunity to work on challenging and impactful projects that make a difference in the automotive industry.
- We are Remote/ Hybrid friendly.