Clinic Manager - Corte Madera, CA
Corte Madera, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
As a physician-founded and led organization, ensuring everyone has access to quality healthcare is what inspires us. That’s why we hire people who genuinely care about patients, solving healthcare challenges, and making a positive impact every day. Join us and help change the future of healthcare for the better.
• 120+ locations and growing, along with vast virtual coverage
• 1 million+ patients to-date
• 2,000+ caring clinicians and support staff serving their communities
• Backed by investors such as CVS Health Ventures and Blackstone Horizon
The Clinic Manager is responsible for the daily management of a Carbon Health clinic. Managing all operational policies and procedures, clinic financials, patient experience and community outreach with an owner’s mindset, to ensure profitability. A successful clinic manager is intrinsically motivated, challenge-driven, rethinks traditions and genuinely cares about employees and patients.
Address: 303 Corte Madera Town Center, Corte Madera, CA 94925
What You'll Do
- Implement staffing standards for hiring, training/development, scheduling, timecards, payroll, and talent management according to Carbon Health best practices
- Assess team member needs for scope of role, development needs, succession planning and clinic outcomes; create and promote development plans accordingly
- Lead regular team meetings, resolve conflict when needed, motivate employees and foster a culture of communication that promotes employee retention
- In partnership with the Clinician Manager - set, communicate and monitor clinical excellence standards of care and safety standards in keeping with regulatory agencies and Carbon Health policy; this includes daily standards, emergency preparedness and hazardous materials/waste programs, in addition security, equipment and utilities management
- Build positive relationships with clinicians, support staff, patients, community and vendors; manage conflict with care and empathy
- Communicate and respond to patient inquiries with a sense of urgency
- Monitor and control clinic expenditures within approved budget using administrative guidelines, organization benchmarks and anticipated scope of services with an owner’s mindset
- Institute necessary modifications to procedures and clinic resource commitments as financial changes dictate
- Identify, plan and participate in marketing activities and community events that increase patient volume and engagement
- Maintain an environment that complies with all state and federal regulations including HIPAA
- 1+ year of healthcare leadership experience and/or combination of healthcare experience and education
- Active listener that uses soft skills to build and maintain trusting relationships at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal, time management, planning, organizational, analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Preferred Qualifications- Bachelor’s degree and solid understanding of clinic financials and human resource business processes
• Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
• Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off, and paid holidays
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision insurance
• 401k employee contributions, FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
• Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development
• All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
Job Scam Alert! Scammers are sending job scam emails pretending to be recruiters at Carbon Health. These emails are designed to trick candidates into applying for jobs that require candidates to provide personal information and potentially engage in criminal activity. If someone from Carbon Health reaches out to you, we will not keep the conversation on the social platform. Rather, we’ll use the platform to make contact and will move the conversation to phone/email. All Carbon Health emails will have the @carbonhealth.com domain—it will never have any other domain attached to the email address. We will never ask you to do a job interview over Zoom, Messenger, Telegram, Teams or Skype. We use Google Meet only. Additionally, any efforts to make contact through social media or email in regards to a job will also inform you of an open position we have and will direct you to apply directly on our site.
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we meet patients where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics and virtual care. Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Carbon Health is an E-Verify employer.
See more open positions at Carbon Health
Something looks off?