EMPLOYEE RELATIONS PARTNER
Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
Posted on Saturday, November 4, 2023
As a physician-founded and led organization, ensuring everyone has access to quality healthcare is what inspires us. That’s why we hire people who genuinely care about patients, solving healthcare challenges, and making a positive impact every day. Join us and help change the future of healthcare for the better.
• 120+ locations and growing, along with vast virtual coverage
• 1 million+ patients to-date
• 2,000+ caring clinicians and support staff serving their communities
• Backed by investors such as CVS Health Ventures and Blackstone Horizon
THE JOB AT A GLANCE
Carbon Health is looking for a trustworthy, proactive, and empathetic Employee Relations professional to join our Legal team. Reporting to the Assistant General Counsel, this role will partner cross-functionally with the People team to develop and implement appropriate guidelines, practices, and policies consistent with Carbon Health’s Culture and Values. The ideal candidate will have experience conducting investigations and coaching on sensitive situations; and excellent communication, analytical and collaboration skills. The role is based in Colombia.
What You'll Do
- Support the Legal, People, and leadership teams on employee relations matters.
- Develop and maintain guidelines, templates, policies, and procedures regarding employee relations matters, including reasonable accommodation requests, investigations, performance management, complex terminations.
- Conduct thorough and timely investigations in response to a range of employee concerns such as discrimination, harassment, retaliation, policy violations, including intake meetings, interviews, conclusion meetings; draft related documentation; facilitate prompt and effective resolution of concerns.
- Track, analyze, and report on ER trends; assist in developing proactive strategies and solutions to maintain a great workplace culture and mitigate risk.
- Assist with developing and delivering trainings for People team and managers.
- Develop effective relationships with People team to promote high level of employee engagement.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on employment law principles and employee relations practices.
- Support Legal team on strategic projects and initiatives from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years experience with employee relations or investigations.
- Law degree preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws.
- Must possess excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills, ability to maintain composure in stressful situations, and to handle changing priorities.
- Ability to exercise significant patience, judgment, understanding, and empathy; recommend solutions in a tactful and professional manner; and maintain confidentiality.
- Highly responsive and effective multitasker with attention to detail.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we provide patients with omnichannel care, designed to meet them where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics, virtual care and remote patient monitoring (RPM). Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.