Workday HRIS Manager
People & HR
Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
Posted on Friday, January 12, 2024
As a physician-founded and led organization, ensuring everyone has access to quality healthcare is what inspires us. That’s why we hire people who genuinely care about patients, solving healthcare challenges, and making a positive impact every day. Join us and help change the future of healthcare for the better.
• 120+ locations and growing, along with vast virtual coverage
• 1 million+ patients to-date
• 2,000+ caring clinicians and support staff serving their communities
• Backed by investors such as CVS Health Ventures and Blackstone Horizon
The HRIS Manager will be instrumental in managing and optimizing Carbon’s HR Technology with a particular emphasis on Workday. This role demands a deep understanding of Workday functionalities and capabilities, including HCM, Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Talent, and U.S. Payroll, as well as experience in system integrations, preferably with Workday Studio.
What You'll Do
- Oversee and maintain the Workday system, ensuring its optimal performance and alignment with HR and business needs.
- Provide expertise in various Workday modules such as HCM, Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Talent, Absence and Time Tracking, and U.S. Payroll.
- Lead Workday integration projects, with a strong emphasis on Workday Studio integrations and expertise in connectors, automations, and boomerang integrations.
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvements and system enhancements within HRIS.
- Ensure the integrity and confidentiality of HRIS data through effective control and security measures.
- Provide support and training to HRIS users, ensuring they can effectively utilize the system.
- Collaborate with Workday and other vendors to resolve issues, update systems, and implement new functionalities.
- Develop and provide relevant reports and analytics to support HR and business decision-making. Proficiency with Composite and Matrix reports is highly preferred, as well as the use and deployment of Worksheets and Discovery Boards
- Stays up to date on the latest developments of Workday and implements change rapidly to take full advantage of our subscription.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- At least 5 years of experience in HRIS management, with significant experience in Workday system management and integrations.
- Extensive experience with Workday modules, including HCM, Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Talent, Absence & Time-Tracking, and U.S. Payroll.
- Strong experience in HRIS integrations, particularly with Workday Studio.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to manage complex HRIS projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with various stakeholders.
- Proven project management skills with the ability to lead HRIS-related projects.
All candidate email communication will be done through an @carbonhealth.com email address. If you ever receive communication regarding a job posting from an entity that does not match that or seems concerning, please contact email@example.com.
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we provide patients with omnichannel care, designed to meet them where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics, virtual care and remote patient monitoring (RPM). Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.