Marketing Production Designer
Marketing & Communications, Design
Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
As a physician-founded and led organization, ensuring everyone has access to quality healthcare is what inspires us. That’s why we hire people who genuinely care about patients, solving healthcare challenges, and making a positive impact every day. Join us and help change the future of healthcare for the better.
• 120+ locations and growing, along with vast virtual coverage
• 1 million+ patients to-date
• 2,000+ caring clinicians and support staff serving their communities
• Backed by investors such as CVS Health Ventures and Blackstone Horizon
WHAT IS CARBON ALL ABOUT?
Carbon Health provides primary and urgent care for the family and has been working tirelessly to make COVID-19 testing, care and vaccinations available across the country. In its mission to make world-class healthcare accessible to all, Carbon Health meets patients where they are - literally - with its seamless, personal omnichannel care. With a growing team of expert providers, engineers, designers, and more, Carbon Health pushes the boundaries to deliver personal, accessible and high-quality care.
THE JOB AT A GLANCE
We’re looking for a motivated and driven Production Designer to join our Marketing team. In this role, you will steward the brand’s visual guidelines and be responsible for creating on-brand designs for our businesses and marketing campaigns. This includes both physical applications, from collateral and window vinyls, to digital email campaigns and advertising. You will also create production-ready files and help project management with vendors.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborate and iterate quickly with marketing and design teams
- Update and customize existing collateral and marketing materials
- Create templates for other employees to create their own, local materials
- Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly
- Work within brand/design guidelines to create visuals that are true to Carbon Health aesthetics
- 2+ years of experience in creating print and digital content for marketing
- Experienced in producing to US print specifications
- Strong sense of visual hierarchy, typography, layout and consistency
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An eagerness to design, learn and produce compelling visual solutions and learn new medium and skills
- Familiar with Figma, Adobe Suite InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Ability to make quick turnaround edits and revisions based on feedback from others
A BRIEF HISTORY
Carbon Health is the leading national healthcare provider with a mission to bring world-class healthcare to everyone. Leveraging its unique technology platform, Carbon Health provides its patients with omnichannel care: seamless care from the same trusted providers at a wide variety of access points, including urgent care, primary care, virtual care, pop-up sites, the Carbon Health app, and on-site at their employers. Carbon Health also provides value-based care to enterprise partners across a broad range of industries, including academia, sports, entertainment, biotechnology, and travel. Apply today, join our team and make an impact!To learn more about Carbon Health, and to stay up to date on what we're doing visit https://blog.carbonhealth.com/
• Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
• Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off, and paid holidays
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision insurance
• 401k, FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
• Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development
• All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
All candidate email communication will be done through an @carbonhealth.com email address. If you ever receive communication regarding a job posting from an entity that does not match that or seems concerning, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we provide patients with omnichannel care, designed to meet them where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics, virtual care and remote patient monitoring (RPM). Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.