Seasonal Part Time Sleep Specialist- Twelve Oaks - Novi, MI
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
At Casper, our mission is to awaken the potential of a well-rested world. We believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products and experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!
Casper’s Retail story began in 2017 with The Casper Wake-Up. Alongside its success, Casper opened 15 pop-up shops across the U.S. After an exciting beginning with Retail, Casper opened its first permanent store in NYC in 2018, we’ve reached over 70 retail locations and are growing!
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
Nuts and Bolts:
This is an hourly role based in our retail store for seasonal and holiday support. You must be available to work a minimum of 2 days per week, including evenings, weekends, and holidays. Holidays can include President's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, among others.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Greet our guests & provide exceptional service to every person that walks through our doors
- Use in-store technology to support store operations and provide positive guest experiences; process in-store sales & phone sales
- Process and receive inventory replenishments (e.g., restock or replenish items to the sales floor from inventory, destock or relocate items) according to company standards
- Complete Ezz Pick-Up (Curbside pick up for our guests)
- Perform cleaning tasks as needed throughout the shift to maintain the luxury environment of the store
- Move dynamically on the floor to continuously engage with guests and attend to guest or store needs
Our dream candidate is...
- You have a passion for customer service and delivering an exceptional experience for our customers
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter; ability to work in a fast paced environment
- You foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships
- Relative experience in a retail, sales, customer service or hospitality industry preferred
- All employees’ availability must reflect the needs of the business, which may change from time to time. This schedule could include a combination of shift times, including mornings, evenings, and weekends
- All employees are expected to be available to work during company designated black out dates until the end of the seasonal contract, to be defined each year by Head of Retail
- Working knowledge of SalesForce & Google Docs
- High school diploma or GED preferred; completion of post-secondary education will be considered an asset
The Finer Print
- Hours expectation: minimum 2 days per week including evenings and weekends, based on business needs. There are times where you may be required to be in the store alone.
- You will receive two complimentary pillows after 30 days of employment
- Status: Non-Exempt
- Must be able to lift over 50lbs.
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!