Brand Marketing & Communications Specialist
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is seeking a Specialist to join the Brand Marketing & Communications Team. The Brand Marketing & Communications team sits across the marketing organization, driving cross-functional marketing strategy and collaborating on a range of initiatives to grow the business. As a member of the Brand Marketing & Communications team, the specialist will partner with all aspects of the organization, including promotions, acquisition and retention marketing, creative, communications, legal, and tech.
The ideal candidate is a proactive contributor, creative thinker, highly detail-oriented and organized with experience in digital and/or offline marketing, advertising or project management. We’re looking for teammates who are curious, goal-oriented, collaborative, and excited to drive Casper’s mission forward.
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep products—including mattresses, pillows, bedding, and furniture—designed in-house by the Company’s award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper has Sleep Shops across North America and its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do...
- Play an integral role on the marketing team, working closely with many other Casper teams (such as legal, retail, tech and creative) to bring promotions, projects and business initiatives to life.
- Own promotional campaigns from ideation to launch including briefing and creative development
- Monitor the competitive landscape and contribute to ongoing research and monthly reports
- Support ongoing weekly progress and performance reporting for integrated marketing projects and share learnings with cross-functional partners
- Become an expert on Casper’s products and brand identity to respond to all social media inbounds—DMs, customer inquiries, and hilarious reviews—across Casper’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram channels
- Contribute to customer-centric social campaigns to help grow WOM/mentions and harness brand evangelists
- Organize our social media management tool and track all user-generated content and document memorable interactions to build robust content library
- Serve as liaison between Marketing and Customer Experience team to bridge the gap between touchpoints and provide recommendations on larger company-wide customer support integrations
PR & Influencer (15%)
- Respond to day-to-day press/influencer inquiries and product requests and assist in the execution of press, consumer, influencer, and experiential events
- Identify emerging awareness opportunities, including areas such as executive thought leadership, product placement, influencers
- Oversee continued development of comprehensive library and database of resources (press page, fact sheets, etc.)
- Leverage resources to measure and track communications results and creating recaps and reports to share learnings
Our dream candidate is/has...
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years work experience on a fast-paced marketing team and/or managing complex, multi-faceted projects
- Highly organized with a passion for detail and ability to adapt quickly to change
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence and build strong working relationships at all levels
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to streamline and structure many moving pieces
- Nice to have: Proficient in Coda or other project management tools
- This is a hybrid role, requiring that you work 2 days per week based at our spacious 3 World Trade Center office.
Targeted Annual Base Salary Range: $65,000-75,000 USD
Casper’s compensation philosophy ensures that the actual base salary is based on factors including but not limited to skills, education, experience, special training, time in position, and/or years of service.
We recognize that annual base salary is just one part of a total rewards package. In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, wellbeing resources, and other perks including:
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles)
- Unlimited vacation policy. We believe in the power of rest so take the time you need to recharge.
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
- … and more!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!