Design Controller (f/m/d)
Based out of our Germering office in Germany.
- Review and guide overall analog and digital task coordination for design and verification in line with industry standards and state-of-the-art design methodologies.
- Support project leads and functional leads in detailed technical planning including reviews, risks and status updates in the five key disciplines analog, digital, verification, layout and application.
- Moderate “what if” scenario discussions. Support risk analysis across five key disciplines.
- Highlight technical dependencies across domains.
- Support TPL and functional leads in organizing and documenting all project related meetings.
- Other tasks relevant to the position as deemed reasonable by your manager.
- Typically more than 8 years in a similar role involving coordination of projects in a technical environment.
- Knowledge of analog design and/or digital design, ideally within mixed-signal semiconductor space.
- Good knowledge of Product IC design flow, development procedures and deliverables.
- Ability to co-ordinate and pro-actively communicate with multi-site, multi-national, multi-cultural teams; strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Capability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Outward looking, positive individual; open minded and flexible.
- Strategic thinker with a practical approach; “can-do” attitude.
- Excellent presentations and communication skills with good written and verbal English.
- Willingness to travel when necessary.
- BS or MS (or equivalent) in Engineering with emphasis in project execution.
- Relevant project management qualifications.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas respects all types of diversity and values, and actively works to improve our work environment and foster a corporate culture that accepts and is inclusive of one another. We believe our commitment to diversity and inclusion, and our initiatives are the source of innovative products and services that support our sustainable business growth. For more information, please read through our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.