- Be undertaking an honours degree or post-graduate qualification in Electronic Engineering.
- Have expertise in any of the following would be a distinct advantage: complete IC design flows; amplifier design, PLLs and oscillators; high-speed A/D and D/A converters; filters and mixers; analog/digital partitioning in mixed-signal systems; high speed communications; modelling of analog/RF systems; silicon validation testing in the lab; Digital circuit design, RTL design & verification, FPGA design, Verilog, DSP, VHDL, C/C++/Python coding, scripting.
- Have excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Applicants must be authorised to work in the Prague location.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.