Senior Verification Engineer
- Verification of integrated circuits and/or integrated circuit building blocks to meet functional and performance specifications in order to give Dialog Semiconductor a competitive advantage in the IC market.
- Participate in feasibility studies
- Develop verification plan based on specifications
- Review design specifications to improve their quality, i.e. fitness for verification
- Prove correctness of design against specification
- Design and develop verification systems, decomposition and hardware/software partitioning
- Develop verification components
- Optimize solutions for key indicators such as reusability, performance and ease of use
- Identify and communicate improvements that may ease verification and/or improve design behaviour
- Steer make/buy decisions, develop in-house only if no more efficient solution is available externally.
- Participate and consult in design reviews
- Support design engineers in verification related activities
- Review and develop documentation templates, and document work properly
- Schedule tasks and report progress to project leader
- Guide junior verification engineers
- Take ownership of verification environments for assigned blocks, and tools appointed to you as Expert User.
- 4-7 years of relevant working experience in digital design verification
- Intermediate digital design skills
- Knowledge of verification methodologies, platforms and techniques, i.e. Functional Verification, ABV, Formal Verification, regression frameworks, UVM, FPGA
- Experienced with Cadence Xcelium, eManager+vManager, Verilog, VHDL, System-Verilog
- Able and experienced in independently setting up a UVM testbench from scratch, from specification to verification report
- Applies advanced methods to complex problems and demonstrates understanding of interfaces with other disciplines
- Ability to propose innovative and leading edge solutions
- Highly proficient in English language, written and spoken
- Must have good interpersonal communication skills and customer focus
- Ability to convince others based on technical knowledge and shows assertiveness to inform superiors/peers
- Team player with a positive attitude who drives, develops and tutors colleagues within own discipline
- Ability to set and meet goals and deadlines for self and others
- TCL, Make, Perl
- Proficient in Dutch language, written and spoken
- Strong external focus, full awareness of competitive edge solutions
- Advanced digital design skills, 4+ years of experience
- Experienced in mixed-signal verification
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.