SiC Device Process Development Leader
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Travel Required: Up to 25%
Remote Work Available: No
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
In our power semiconductor business, we are focusing on IGBTs and Power MOSFETs for the rapidly growing xEV market and are increasing our production capacity to meet the strong demand. In addition to these, we are planning to develop higher performance SiC MOSFETs and launch them in the market as soon as possible. We are looking for engineers who can lead the development of next-generation SiC devices superior to competitors, with our device and process engineers who are leading the field.
- Wafer process development project management from concept study to mass production technology establishment
- Collaboration and negotiation with related companies
- Direction on device structure design and process flow construction.
- Coordination and negotiation with various departments such as element process technology (frontside/backside process), business, quality assurance, etc.
Takasaki-City, Gunma-Pre, Japan
- 2 years experience in project management of power device development
- 3 years experience in SiC device structure design and process development
- 3 years experience in 150mm or 200mm wafer process development
【Nice to have】
- Experience with using TCAD
- Expertise on IGBT, SiC module packaging.
- Expertize on inverter system.
- English：business level (TOEIC score around 700)
- Japanese：business level（JLPT score: N1)