Office Administrator and Personal Assistant of Accounting
We are looking to hire a Office Administrator and Personal Assistant based in our Prague Office to support back office services, office administration tasks, and other office-related agenda. That role will be considered as well as personal assistant of the Prague legal entity executive director. This role is a replacement for employee who is being retired soon.
On this position you will:
- Support of 2 accountants (finance and payroll) in providing relevant information and data
- Support of HR team by providing relevant data regarding current employees, new joiners and leavers
- Support in administration area of the office team up to 50 people
- Support of payroll and office accountants in providing relevant information and data
- Performing back office duties like events organization, customer visits local service
- Support of HR by providing relevant data
- Maintaining of all local contracts with suppliers
- Communication with support functions from landlord and external suppliers and service providers
- Taking care of all supplies in the office
- Office attendance tracking
- Support of corporate HR function with local related tasks
- Post mail management
- Personal assistance to Local Executive Director
- Give early warning for any contract expiration, health checks for employees and required supplies
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in back office tasks, office administration and personal assistant role.
- Knowledge of finance accounting, invoicing and Helios software.
- Knowledge of Czech labor law, payroll accounting, tax claims, communication with local authorities.
- Knowledge of customs process.
- Strong communication skills with good written and verbal English.
- Ability to co-ordinate communication with different peers in multi-site and multi-national corporation.
- Ability to take ownership and accountability.
- Proactive and motivated.
- Systematic and able to self-manage.
- Ability to interact, co-operate and build relationships with the various stakeholders of the local team and wider corporation structures.
- Shows a drive for results.
- MS Office including Excel, Word and Outlook skills essential.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.