Senior Product Engineer
- Full PE product lifecycle ownership from concept to mass production, with a focus on ensuring the delivery of the highest quality products to our end customers.
- Ensure all PE deliverables are achieved on time and in accordance with the Product Development Plan (PDP)
- Definition of ATE characterization plan and safe ramp plan for new products.
- Support the definition of the ATE test plan.
- Ownership of characterization report generation by working with cross functional teams.
- Ownership of defining the mass production test limits and spec compliance through the limit guard banding process and outlier screening review
- Support the core team to ensure correct product spec documentation.
- Correlation of new test programs, test hardware and GR&R
- Support continuous improvement of commercial output by optimizing production yield and throughput, including excursion support for both suppliers and customers.
- SYL, SBL limit definition and lot disposition optimizations to ensure quality without excessive waste.
- Continuously help to improve PENG analysis tools and methodologies.
- Technical leadership and mentoring for junior product engineers / product engineers.
- Min 5-8 years experience in IC manufacturing and development
- Test engineering, wafer process, quality, applications, or design background
- Ability to drive cross functional teams to achieve PE milestones (including global teams).
- Good critical thinking skills to systematically troubleshoot a variety of issues in combination with the ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with continuous improvement and yield improvement methodologies.
- Familiar with statistics, common data analysis techniques and comfortable handling large volumes of data
- Excellent communication, team working, and interpersonal skills are a must.
- High degree of flexibility in managing periods of demanding workload is a must.
- Familiar with common failure analysis techniques is a plus.
- Familiar with ATE test development and methodology is a plus.
- Familiar with bench characterization techniques is a plus.
- Knowledge of TIBCO Spotfire and DOE methodologies is a plus.
- University degree with technical studies (Electronics, physics, chemistry, mechatronic)
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.