Opportunity is for Test Engineer to join a fast-moving, results oriented team in Bangalore supporting strong growth of diversified portfolio of Renesas products by accomplishing: conception, definition, and development of innovative and efficient test solutions for our mixed-signal ICs, in close collaboration with our design teams and “Design for Test” departments while ensuring testability and manufacturability of new design IP.
- Design, develop, debug, optimize and document software and hardware for our state-of-the-art mixed signal ATE Setup
- Develop source code modules for testing PMIC IP's and fan-out in product development
- Design ATE HW schematics and layout reviews
- Correlation, validation and release of reliable test solutions at testing locations
- Support Design verification and silicon characterization in collaboration with design, DfT and product engineering teams
- Corner Analysis, GR&R, and Temperature-Characterization.
- Perform Test time reduction
- Production Yield Monitoring and Improvement
- Engineering degree in Electronics or equivalent education and minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Experience with PMIC/Audio related design blocks and corresponding test methods
- Good knowledge of test and manufacturing operations
- Proven programming skills in C/C++/VBA
- Scripting Languages – Python, TCl, Bash, …
- Circuit fundamentals and analog comprehension
- Experience using PCB Design tools such as Cadence Allegro
- Experience using Lab Equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Digital Multi-meters
- Experience in working with international and cross-functional teams.
- Fluent written and verbal English is essential.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.