Embedded Software Engineer
We are looking for an Embedded Software (SDK) Engineer to join our Connectivity and Audio Product Software team.
As a an Embedded Software (SDK) Engineer in Athens, you will:
- Develop SW in the assigned area according to the SDK Vision and Roadmap and in collaboration with the SW Architects
Develop software following the team’s methodology and in time ensuring quality of the deliverables
Write, test and document Embedded Software.
- Assist in scheduling of development activities, participate in SW planning and report progress to Team Lead.
- Bachelor level with 2-4 years working experience in Embedded Software, or Academic level with 4 years of experience.
- Fully competent in all aspects of software engineering, concerning coding and testing.
- Knowledge of C programming and debugging.
- Experience in embedded projects.
- Experience with test tools such as oscilloscopes, protocol analyzers, multimeters and logic analyzers.
- Software development methodologies (Agile, SW testing etc.) and SCM (Bitbucket, Git, SVN etc.).
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player.
Desirable (considered a plus):
- Bluetooth Low Energy or other wireless protocol
- SW development ARM cortex-M processors
- Multithreaded micro-kernel RTOS’s (e.g. FreeRTOS)
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.