Global Account Operations
- Business partner to Global Account Manager (GAM) driving the supply/demand relationship, logistics programs.
- Close collaboration supporting the GAM with continuous forecast validation - forecast and backlog alignment, review of demand changes.
- Global understanding of customer demands, processes, and supply chain needs. Proactively engaging with the customer to understand their global order fulfillment to avoid supply/demand gaps and/or excess.
- Responsible for finding solutions related to delivery escalations from Global accounts and liaises with internal departments (Sales, Planning and logistics etc).
- Worldwide allocation handling for specific products and main interface with customer headquarters.
- Representing Renesas at customer meetings, preparing and presenting regular data on supply / demand health and for potential executive level escalations/ meetings.
- Working with a multinational team of Customer Service operators worldwide.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Requirement:
- Must be able to work independently and with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, analyze and prepare reports.
- Proficient in Excel /PowerPoint management reporting.
- Advanced critical thinking and excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Customer Service Operations, Supply Chain Management and ERP systems.
- Experience in the Semiconductor or Automotive industry would be preferred.
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills, ability to determine trends and propose solutions.
- Mental strength to overcome adversities.
- Able to work under time pressure and manage priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and diverse communities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Operation, Customer Service or Supply Chain Management.
- English speaking and writing (advanced level required)
- Japanese speaking and writing (preferred but not a must)
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.