End User Support Analyst
- Providing local IT support activities to end users, including hardware and software support.
- Complete IT onboarding and offboarding activities including Laptop preparation/clean down, induction meetings, and maintenance of the IT Asset database
- Setup and Maintenance of the IT infrastructure at basic level as smart hands for L2/3 teams
- Providing IT project support as required.
- On call/standby work during scheduled out of hours IT upgrades
- Support the ServiceDesk in providing L2 support when local support is required
- Troubleshoot and provide local support for end users
- Managing tickets in ServiceDesk platform, ensuring the are updated and resolved within SLA’s
- Minimum of 2+ years IT support experience (on-site support / remote support)
- Excellent English skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills– ability to convey technical information to non-technical users successfully.
- Able to manage priorities under pressure
- Good knowledge of Windows client software and Microsoft office.
- Experience in working in an agile organization that is fast moving and requires a positive “can do” attitude
- Interest and the ability to learn new technologies, knowledge of networking (including wifi, routers, switches, VPN), O365 and laptop imaging would be an advantage
- Experience in working across all levels of an organization
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.