Renesas are seeking a developing payroll professional to join an existing team of three experienced payroll team members, supporting UK payroll initially with the ability to learn additional European payrolls.
- Responsible for end to end monthly processing of company payroll
- Liaise with current payroll vendors to ensure compliance with local legislative requirements and accurate calculation of wages, tax withholdings and company deductions.
- Validation and collation of all monthly payroll information reported via in house HRIS (SuccessFactors) ie. new hires, leavers, compensation changes, personal data updates, pension deductions, statutory leave, ad hoc payments & processing restricted stock units (RSUs), etc.
- Ensures payroll is input and processed in line with scheduled payroll calendar deadlines.
- Serves as liaison to employees and with third party payroll vendors to ensure payroll processing accurately reflects company specific pay policies
- Audits employee pay records and reconciles totals by cost centre
- Issues local tax forms as appropriate in each jurisdiction
- Assist with audits of internal records, tax filings and related documentation.
- Documents payroll processes and procedures
- Management of taxation matters for international assignees including taking tax advice from outsourced partners where appropriate
- Generates and responds to enquiries regarding payslips
- Maintains records and supporting documentation in an organised manner
- Prepares quarterly reconciliation reports on employee data, fixed and variable pay
- Supports on global mobility topics where it involves payroll processing for countries responsible
- Involvement in projects to streamline, integrate and automate payrolls in the future ie. ADP EMEA integration project with SuccessFactors
- CIPP qualification desirable or equivalent level of experience of 2-5 years.
- High level of confidentiality, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experienced UK Payroll Processing and Reporting experience.
- Ability to work independently whilst working as part of a team and coordinate the delivery of multiple payrolls within the monthly cycle.
- Desirable to have knowledge of other EMEA payrolls (we currently provide 21 countries across EMEA), however training will be provided.
- Experience of liaising with outsourced payroll vendors.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues. Has a general proficiency with the tools, systems and procedures required to accomplish the role. May need to consult with senior/specialist staff members on some technical issues.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational and time management to accommodate varying timezones within the monthly payroll calendar
- Strong MS Office skills: Excel incl. pivot tables, Word incl. mail merges, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors HRIS will be an advantage, but not essential, training provided
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.