Sales Account Manager
Job Type: (Sales) Account Mgr(53478)
Travel Required: Yes
Remote Work Available: Hyrbid
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portfolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
As an Account Manager, you will support the sales team in managing and growing key networking accounts. You will work closely with senior account managers and cross-functional teams within Renesas to develop and maintain relationships, manage the sales funnel, and help achieve revenue and DIN growth targets.
- Assist in achieving revenue and DIN growth targets
- Support senior account managers in formulating and executing sales plans and strategies
- Help build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers within accounts
- Assist in global forecasting and funnel management
- Stay informed about customer and industry news to identify new opportunities
- Coordinate with Product Lines for customer bids, price negotiations, technology roadmap discussions
- Support the orchestration of global sales activities
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- 2 years of experience in a sales or technical role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Growth mindset with an eagerness to learn and adapt
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Basic understanding of semiconductors and related products
- $74,000 - $111,000 annualized salary range (Note: Disclosure as required by SB 1162 (9-27-22) for California)
- Please note that the compensation details listed reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on the job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for this position in California. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Renesas Electronics America is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, committed to celebrating diversity and fostering a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.