Iberia Account Manager
Renesas Electronics Corporation delivers trusted embedded design innovation with complete semiconductor solutions that enable billions of connected, intelligent devices to enhance the way people work and live. A global leader in microcontrollers, analog, power, connectivity and SoC products, Renesas provides comprehensive solutions for a broad range of automotive, industrial, home electronics, office automation, and information communication technology applications that help shape a limitless future. Learn more at www.renesas.com
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Account Manager as part of our high-performing regional team, covering key accounts in Iberia. This role is open to all levels up to Senior Staff and is based in Barcelona, with the possibility of working from home as an alternative.
As an Account Manager, you are the commercial bridge between your customers and many internal business divisions. With your technical and commercial knowledge, you are responsible to lead and outgrow the market at a hand full of defined key accounts within your area. Your primary goal is to address Renesas full spectrum of solutions to generate proactively new business always aiming at “winning the whole board”
You’ll be responsible for enabling Renesas to gain share by growing faster than our competitors using all available Sales tools, customer intelligence, and resources to define the proper strategy.
This requires a profound knowledge of the customer product development and decision-making process.
In this role, you will also be responsible for actively driving and managing the technology proposal together with your FAE teams.
As an Account Manager you must be able to build trust and establish and maintain strong relationships with customers up to V-level Management.
- Actively promote Renesas products & solutions on your own or hand in hand with your FAE teams.
- Develop and drive relationship building with all relevant contacts and departments on all levels of the customer organization (incl. top management).
- Provide commercial expertise & support to develop Renesas revenues with key customers in Iberia, in close cooperation with the Renesas Account team and Distribution Network.
- Manage distributors
- Drive and support projects proactively from demand creation to mass production.
- Identify new sockets for Renesas by working closely with customers at project design level to achieve design win targets.
- Create, organize, update, and track opportunities, revenue and designs.
- Develop a good understanding of customer products and market, supply, and business requirements. Able to communicate them clearly at all levels internally and highlight critical product needs.
- Understand the competition for us within the customers and develop strategies to counter their activity.
- Travel within the assigned territory to customers and distributors.
- Be entrepreneurial and take ownership to keep an eye on and drive the business opportunity.
Besides your demonstrated technical skills and Sales experience, we are looking for a team player. You should have very good communication skills and interaction with people. You are curious by nature and eager to keep up with our technological advances as well as your customers development. Furthermore, you like to share your knowledge and experience with your customers and team. Additionally, it is required to act on your own initiative, evaluate chances and risks carefully and drive your Accounts in an entrepreneurial manner.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role preferably in the Semiconductor Industry.
- Engineering degree with experience in Sales in the Semiconductor Industry, and a good track record of building customer relationships.
- Basic knowledge about MCU/MPU as well as Analog and Power Management solutions.
- Strategic and commercial thinking to perform and organize efficient design in plan for target accounts; capable of identifying key projects and recommending possible solutions.
- Ability to work independently with strong analytical skills, self-motivation, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Very good command of Spanish and English language, and mobility are key elements required for the job.
- Join a fast-growing global leader in the semiconductor industry with a progressive mindset and modern vision to lead the industry.
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package including competitive base salary, personal as well as company-oriented performance bonus system and a company car.
- We empower entrepreneurship and provide an open and flexible working environment suited to your needs. We also offer home office option.
- Renesas is a dynamic company that offers many possibilities for personal growth all over the world.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.