Primary responsibility would be build reference solution based on Renesas products including MCU, MPU, Analog, Power, etc. Candidate would be responsible to design and support current & future reference solutions/platforms.
Candidate would be writing/reviewing source codes/low level drivers for Renesas devices.
Candidate would be involved in decision making in defining specifications for future solutions and platforms
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in field of embedded electronics.
Skills / Tools:
- C / C++ / Assembly/Python
- RTOS, Scheduler based, Bare Metal coding style.
- Hardware knowledge – MCU/MPU level, Board level
- Device Driver & application development knowhow.
- Knowledge about communication interfaces such as UART, I2C, CAN, LIN, SPI, etc.
- Having worked on some wireless protocols such as BT, BLE, Wi-Fi, etc. would be added advantage.
- Worked on MCU specific or generic IDE, Compilers, Debuggers.
- Able to setup debuggers, configure build environment, compilers and optimise code and performance.
- Having embedded electronics knowledge.
- Have worked on protocols such as MQTT, JSON, HTTP, TCP, etc.
- Highly exploratory attitude
- willing to venture in and learn new technologie
- Have done passionate projects based on self interest
- Advantage of having working experience with Renesas RA / RX / RH850 / RCAR platforms.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.