Senior Hardware Engineer - Duesseldorf
Hiring Manager: Rudolf Romes
Global Pay Grade: EN.P3
Division/Department: Software Development Division System Solution Department 3
The role -
• Usage of advanced PCB design CAD systems including intensive design simulation
• Development of embedded test-S/W for H/W bring up of Renesas promotion boards
• Define and drive hardware design projects from specification to mass production
• Development of complex high-speed microcontroller hardware
• Usage of advanced CAD systems including intensive design simulation
• Close cooperation with various counterparts in Europe, USA and Asia
• Good knowledge of embedded software development for functional evaluation
• Strong knowledge of microcontroller hardware design and related development processes
• Detailed knowledge of CAD environment, CADENCE preferred
• Strong knowledge on PCB assembling and soldering technology
• Strong initiative and self-motivation, ability to get things done
• Good presentation skills with good command of German and English language
• Strong Communication and interpersonal skills, global team spirit
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.