Senior Sales Operations Analyst
The Senior Sales Operation Analyst is supporting the Sales Operation Management and the Sales Management by providing visibility on the actual and future business development
Demand Creation Revenue - Supports segment sales deployment strategy and accountability.
- Mapping and data maintenance support
- Ensure regional data quality
- Develop customer program level forecasting that drives accuracy in Sales demand sell through forecast and collaborate with Business mgmt. team to achieve financial metrics targets.
Funnel Management - Drives segments to ensure healthy funnel pipeline to support future revenue growth
- Design in metrics and scorecards to drive Sales accountability
- Funnel analytics to model DIN/DWIN and identify gaps to segment growth model
- Design-in Target setting and performance
- Business management tools
- Planning processes and cadence
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration
- experience in sales operations or similar positions
- Basic knowledge of automotive industry would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills are mandatory, as the position requires to interact with many different departments and people
- Must be a self-motivated team player who is able to take direction, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and communicate effectively
- Personable with ability to develop rapport and trust within the company
- Fluent in English
- Good experience in Excel, PowerBI and handling of big data
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.