Senior Staff Field Applications Engineer (FAE)
We are seeking an experienced MCU/MPU Field Application Engineer located in UK to provide technical field support for a portfolio of Industrial customers across the UK and Ireland Region. You will be part of the Regional Sales & Distribution Team, and play a key role in helping to drive opportunity, discovery and design wins for Renesas products (including MPUs, MCUs, SoCs, and ASICs).
- Develop and support new and existing customers and markets in close collaboration with sales.
- Secure design wins through active customer project support.
- Establish relation to technical decision makers at the customer, present and support the Renesas portfolio.
- Training of distribution partners, business development managers and field application engineers.
- Working in an international business environment with regular contacts to US, EMEA and Asia.
- Including travel within the region for customer and partner support.
- Relevant degree with a minimum of 5+ years’ working experience in field application engineering in the semiconductor industry..
- Experience in the field of technical and project support for MCU/MPU with an understanding of Analog, Power and connectivity
- Strong written/verbal communication skills; Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to balance strong technical skills with solid relationship-building and account management.
- Self-motivated team player who can take direction, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and communicate effectively.
- Good business acumen and implementation of strategic goals.
- Very Good command of English.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.