Senior Staff Global Account Manager
To further strengthen our Strategic Vertical Sales Team we are looking for a highly technical, knowledgeable, and experienced Global Account Manager to own revenue growth and funnel Design-in/Design wins for a Strategic Industrial Account worldwide. This Industrial account is a Global Tier 1 Industrial manufacturer headquartered in Germany. This person should have the ability to work with internal sales resources and distribution sales teams to drive new design activity, accurately track and forecast revenue, speak technically with engineers, design-in our devices on new design opportunities, think strategically to focus on the right accounts, have the business acumen to grow Renesas with strategic accounts, and have the personality to grow and foster the relationships required with customer executive leadership, engineering leadership and individual contributors, procurement, and distribution.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Global Account Manager responsible for revenue growth and design funnel growth
- Direct responsibility for driving Opportunity discovery, Design In, and Design Win revenue conversion – full funnel management
- Create strategic account plan, including business unit objectives, to drive action and responsiveness to strategic account
- Responsible for accurate forecasting customer revenue on a monthly basis
- Ability to drive design wins directly and with distribution
- Work with FAE and manage technical resources across multiple Business Units
- Know competition and increase market share to grow deeper at customers in the region
- Highly motivated to sell solution based silicon
- Engineering degree preferred, EE or CS
- Excellent skills in customer interaction and negotiation, result driven, team player
- Strong Technical Background with record of successful history working with a direct account
- +5 years technical and executive selling experience required, preferably with global strategic accounts
- Experience in Project Management and working with cross functional international teams
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English and in German.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.