FAE for Distribution - Automotive Analog and Power Products (f/m/d)
As (Senior) Field Application Engineer you will drive the design-in activities of Automotive Analog and Power products in the EMEA, across all sales channels and according to the business development programs agreed with management. You will also play a key role in the definition of the next generation of Renesas Automotive Products working closely to the customer engineering teams and to Renesas application engineering and marketing teams.
- Drive the design-in activities of Automotive Analog and Power products in the EMEA
- Define new products in close cooperation with our innovative customers and our internal technical marketing and applications teams
- Act as a technical interface and consult our customers during the development of automotive applications
- Derive customer requirements and market trends to develop system value propositions together with internal interfaces (Marketing, Application, System Engineering)
- Actively manage projects together with the Sales and Marketing departments to achieve design-in targets
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with the customer engineering departments
- Perform measurements in our laboratory within the scope of actual customer projects
- Support our distribution partners during FAE trainings or end customer seminars
Maximize the future business for all Renesas products across all sales channels
You actively listen to your business partners and enjoy building trustful relationships. You set yourself ambitious goals, make use of the knowledge of your team members and share your know-how. Furthermore, you keep profitability in mind and are able to prioritize your technical activities from a commercial point of view.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field of studies
- Minimum 6 years of related work experience, especially including 3+ years of experience in Automotive applications
- Working experience as Field or Application Engineer is preferred
- Understanding of ISO26262 design process is preferred
- Practical experience in the lab, thermal or EMC design, layout and simulations
- Understand customer system technical requirements and propose optimized products and solution
- Motivated to initiate and drive projects to completion
- Good communication skill in technical discussion
- Fluent German and English communication skills
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.