Principal Analog Design Engineer - Germering (f/m/d)
Hiring Manager: Victor Da Fonte Dias
Global Pay Grade: EN.P4
Division/Department: Mobility Infrastructure and Industrial Power Division
- Working as a Principal Analog Design Engineer based in Germering, you will:
- Interpret requirement specifications to achieve system and design strategy for power management products.
- Design, simulation and layout supervision of CMOS/BCD power management circuits meeting performance, area, power and timescale constraints.
- Improvements of power management capabilities of Dialog Semiconductor.
- Support DFT strategy and implementation.
- Top level simulation and verification planning and implementation.
- Support test development and ramp to production.
- Manage/guide circuit/block/PMIC layout.
- Mentor/coach design engineers.
What we are looking for:
- Typically 10 to 15 years analog design experience in one of the following areas: power management units; consumer displays; automotive body electronics.
- Broad hands-on experience in analog full custom design.
- Detailed layout judgment and supervision capabilities.
- Ability to propose innovative and leading edge solutions.
- Support of technical quotations.
- Willingness to travel.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.