Principal Embedded Software Engineer LEV
We are looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join our Wireless Technology team.
• Develop SW in the respective areas according to the SDK Vision and Roadmap and in collaboration with the SW Architects
• “Own” the quality of the software (ensure the quality of delivered software)
• Write, test and document Embedded Software.
• Schedule own tasks, participate in SW planning and report progress to project leader
• Mentoring, coaching and technical task supervision of more junior team members
• Bring voice of the teams/stakeholders inside the System Architecture
• Bachelor level with approx. 6 years deep working experience in Embedded Software, or Academic level with 4 years of experience.
• Fully competent in all aspects of software engineering, concerning coding and testing.
• Ability to prioritise work, set goals and meet deadlines for self and others.
• System knowledge (SW/HW)
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in C programming and experience in development of software in deeply embedded platforms
• Verification and testing of deliverables against specifications and requirements
• Human relations skills are important to convince others (e.g. in projects) based on technical knowledge and shows assertiveness to alert superiors/colleagues.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.