Business Development and Technical Support Engineer (Sub-GHz LSI and PLC Solutions)
Sub-GHz and PLC (Power line communication) devices are being adopted worldwide for Smart Metering system and IoT communication devices. In India, Sub-GHz/Wi-SUN solutions are currently being investigated for the next generation of smart meters.
In addition, our division IACS are considering preparing new product and solution to expand business with non-metering applications
In charge of "business development", "marketing" and "technical support" for Sub-GHz LSI and Power Line Communication Solutions (RL78/G1H, RAA604S00, CWX-M, CPX)
1. India customer support :
- Primary window person between customer and Renesas
- Technical support for customers
- Proceed with troubleshooting to identify and solve the problem in cooperation with REL
2. Marketing and sales promotion :
- Find out potential customers for new market development
- Aggressive D-in activities to grow connectivity solution business
- Execute sales strategy plan and progress management
- Making a business of D-in projects
3. Collaborate with IDH to provide more effective technical support :
- Find out IDH to expand our solutions
- Smooth technical transfer to IDH partners
4. Collaborate with RESG in Din activities in ASEAN :
- Technical support for ASEAN customers and RESG
- Handle Q&A together with RESG
Required Skills and Work Experience
Knowledge of Wireless communication and Power Line communication.
Knowledge of MCU/MPU that handles communication protocols.
Communication and technical support skills with customers and internal team members
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.