Principal (Sales) Account Mgr
- create new business opportunities in Automotive accounts
- Develop sales strategies and execute business plans for Automotive accounts (tier1 companies)
- Manage Sales revenue/Design-IN/Business-WIN and general affairs as Sales
- Achieve target revenue growth for long-term business and find new potential customer
- Continuously generate strong pipelines which support to achieve target revenue and design wins
- Orchestrate internal/external resources with account ownership to achieve win-win situations to all parties
- Complete all administrative assignments comprehensively and on time (e.g. monthly sales forecast, quote, sales contract, etc.)
[Desired Skills and experience]
- BS Engineering(Science, Electrical Engineering, or an equivalent technical degree is a plus)
- Customer-oriented mindset and the ability to establish and maintain a high degree of personal credibility and respect with customers
- Knowledge of semiconductor with Automotive sales skills
- Exceptional work ethic, the ability to work independently, self-motivated, driven and a strong desire to succeed
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Korea, along with strong presentation skills
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.