Channel Marketing Graduate
Renesas is looking for a marketing minded new graduate that will enhance our GTM by regularly visiting distributor key branch offices to drive the execution of Renesas promotion. This will include organizing and carrying out focused trainings tailored to the offices customer structure, follow-up on regional key initiatives and how they are perceived in the field as well as collecting feedback on improvements from the offices and providing this back in a structured manner into our organization.
As a Channel Marketing Specialist you will:
- Identify Distributor/Broad Market customers’ needs
- Establish close relationship with Distributors’ Sales and FAE in major local offices, following up on marketing activities and collecting feedback for improvements
- Work with Distributors and address exceptional market needs through new solutions/services
- Create and execute tailored action plans to address needs and implement improvements
- Involve application marketing team for regional required trainings and product highlights, actively steering the feedback between Distributor Sales/FAE and Product BU
- Contribute and meet Design-in & Revenue growth targets.
- Providing feedback to the creation of sales and distribution enablement material, focused to improve user experience
What are we looking for?
- Graduate finishing or about to finish studies in business administration, marketing, or engineering
- Experience in working with big retailers in marketing is a plus
- Ability to consolidate market needs and develop an action plan and follow up on it
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills with the ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Open and communicative person
- Ability to create regular reports and present/share with internal stakeholders and distribution/retail partners
- Travel required to stay up to date with market needs & follow-up on marketing initiatives through close engagement and frequent on-site meetings
- Innovative, problem-solving approach
- Flexibility to support varying tasks that unlocks faster sales cycles, improved efficiency, revenue growth and Customer user experience
- Driven by curiosity and creativity, always willing to try something different
- Experienced MS Office user, advanced in using Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and communication skills in English
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.