Account Manager, UK
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portfolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
Our North Europe team is looking for a talented account manager with semiconductor or similar experience to be responsible for specific accounts and the distribution market for the north of the UK. Our team works on supporting our customers' new product introduction needs by understanding and acting on their requirements from initial inquiry through to fulfillment. The successful candidate will work directly with our sales, supply chain, and engineering teams, and directly with customers and our distribution partners. Be familiar with the new product introduction processes, able to execute and manage projects to meet deadlines, interact seamlessly with various functional groups in a high tech company.
• Identify existing and new opportunities in assigned customer base/region.
• Assist with general inquiries from established strategic customers.
• Coordinate the wider team to assist customers in designing in Renesas parts.
• Work with distribution partner to raise purchase orders and forecasting.
• Interact with marketing, quality, customer service, Application teams.
• Expedite with business unit’s product engineers.
• Oversee logistic coordination and verify delivery confirmation.
• Feedback to customers with schedule and shipment info.
• Post project updates to internal and external teams.
• Present roadmaps, product info to customers.
• Strategic thinking and planning, ability to treat and present your business if it were 100% your business.
• Contribute feedback and new ideas constructively in a team environment.
• Bachelor’s in Engineering, or Computer Science, Marketing, Business Administration.
• Ideally around 7-10 years of experience in semiconductor sales.
• Customer service oriented
• Good communication skills - verbal and written.
• Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
• Strong sense of curiosity
• Willingness to travel and work varied hours as required.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.