Team Lead SDK (Platforms/Core)
We are looking for a Team Lead (SDK) to join our Connectivity and Audio Product Software team.
As a Team Lead in Athens, you will:
• Drive SW Design and Architecture in the respective areas according to the SDK Vision and Roadmap and in collaboration with the SW Architects
• “Own” the quality of the software (ensure the quality of delivered software)
• Development of suitable guides to enable integration of Dialog software into upper layers of customer software.
• Write, test and document Embedded Software.
• Provide software for Lab evaluation and IC characterization support.
• Schedule own tasks, participate in SW planning
• Be the information channel between departments
• Lead / motivate Team
o Setting objectives for the team and the team members
o Monitor/mentor team members
o Conduct appraisals
o Delegate responsibility within the team
o Ensure activities are properly prioritized and completed to the appropriate standards.
• Bachelor level with approx. 10+ years deep working experience in Embedded SW development, or Academic level with 8+ years of experience.
• Fully competent in all aspects of software engineering, concerning coding and testing.
• Excellent knowledge of embedded SW development and Processor Architecture
• Strong Proficiency in C programming and experience in design/development of software in deeply embedded platforms
• Software development methodologies (Agile, SW testing etc.) and SCM (Git, SVN etc.)
• Ability to prioritize work, set goals and meet deadlines for self and others.
• Ability to lead a team of Software Engineers
• Very good customer interaction skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Human relations skills are important to convince others (e.g. in projects) based on technical knowledge and shows assertiveness to alert superiors/colleagues.
• Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills – Familiarity with embedded debugging tools and programming in a resource constrained environment
• Previous working experience in leading a team of Software Engineers
• Willingness to follow a Managerial career path
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.