Associate Test Engineer
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Travel Required: 0%
Remote Work Available: No
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portfolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
The candidate will join a fast-moving, results oriented team supporting strong growth of diversified portfolio of Renesas's Timing Products Division of products and accomplish:
- IC Test Software (SW) Development
- Work on, debug and modify Integrated Circuit (IC) Test Hardware (HW)
- Robust execution of projects in Automated Test Systems like 93K and J750
- Develop Software code for Automated Test System[s] and Test Handling systems
- Define tests, test conditions, limits, pass/fail criteria and binning for Timing Tests
- Work on Dashcode development and delivery in fast paced customer focused team
- Debug IC Device Test Load Board Circuits and Test handler Interface Circuits
- Perform ATE Characterization and Shmoo for new product development
- Perform Test time reduction, GrR, boards repeatability among other tests engineering activities
- Develop, control, and distribute validated test programs
- New product data and sample requests
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- C/C++ programming experience.
- Experience in using schematic software like Pspice/Orcad to design PCBs
- Strong understanding of VCO and PLL blocks to comprehend timing products.
- Hands on experience related to digital timing and/or jitter measurement preferred.
- Previous internship experience in industry is a plus.
Renesas Electronics America is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, committed to celebrating diversity and fostering a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.