Senior Director Engineering - Munich, Germany
- Provide strategic and operational leadership for a global engineering team.
- Be responsible for leading engineering design teams from concept through to high-volume production for automotive analog sensing solutions.
- The leadership of a multi-disciplinary engineering team of 80 engineers
- Drive the automotive sensor IC development and implement a wider engineering strategy.
- Define strategies and tactical plans to establish and develop a state-of-the-art design center.
- Ensure project execution according to first time right principles.
- Ensure the development of resources to match business requirements by implementing the right technical skills in the right location.
- Provide quality leadership to ensure continual development of a wider team, creating opportunities for cross learning and advancement.
- Drive collaboration across Renesas, and setting partnership frameworks with Test, Operations, Marketing and PMO
- Foster a culture of innovation and continual improvement across areas of responsibility.
Your Profile -
- 15+ years of progressive experience in engineering leadership roles.
- Previous success in managing, mentoring, and developing global technical teams.
- Experience in mixed-signal IC design engineering.
- Knowledge of automotive industry / applications.
- Entrepreneurial drive with deep intellectual curiosity.
- Strong communication skills.
- Very good written and verbal English is a must.
- Reports to the head of the business unit automotive analog sensing.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.