Project Manager, Test Development (f/m/d)
We are primarily seeking a Project Manager, Test Development for our office in Nabern Kirchheim unter Teck. However, we are open to considering candidates who prefer to work in our office in Germering.
- Main interface between test team and all internal and external customer
- Collect all relevant information for planning of the development project
- Remove impediments for the team and ensure that all prerequisites are available in time
- Support test leads in detailed project planning including reviews, risks and status updates
- Guard the team from external requests and disruptions to ensure efficient development according to agreed schedule
- Ensure proper change management in case of any change of the plan. Push for quick response meeting, product change request and change review board entry if required
- Tracking of engineering effort and development schedule
- Ensure that all requirements for the T-milestone review meetings are met and documented
- Ensure test time roadmap is available and maintained during project phase
- Act as primary TENG interface with the core team and PMO
- Prepare and attend regular team meetings
- Ensure that Renesas’s development procedure is followed
- Team player
- Minimum of 5 years background in agile project management in the semiconductor industry
- Good knowledge of ATE test development flow, development procedures and deliverables would be advantageous, although not mandatory
- Ability to take decisions and to prioritize work, demonstrating strong leadership
- Ability to work under pressure and with multi-site, multinational teams
- Strong written and verbal English is essential
- Proactive, self-motivated and service-minded
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communications skills
- Engineering degree in Electronics or equivalent education
- A Certified Project Manager is a plus.
- Fluent English
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.