Principal Business Development Specialist
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Travel Required: Up to 25%
Remote Work Available: Yes
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
To further strengthen Renesas product growth in the field of Industrial Automation Mixed Signal ASICs, Renesas is seeking a skilled Marketing and Business Development professional to lead Mixed Signal ASIC activities in Japan.
This is a key strategic role within the organization and an opportunity to lead Industrial Automation Mixed Signal ASICs marketing and business development within the group. You will be the face of the group into the Renesas Sales channel in Japan, working closely with key customers to understand needs and requirements. You will be responsible for driving the Mixed Signal ASIC business in Japan and enabling revenue growth.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in product marketing / business development in ASICs and preferable in the industrial automation segment.
- Strong technical background in mixed signal ASICs and ability to effectively communicate with design engineering teams in Renesas and at the customer.
- Keen awareness of market trends in the Industrial Automation Segment.
- Evidence of identifying new ASIC opportunities at customers and enabling new business.
- Outstanding customer facing skills and communications skills.
- Experience at presenting to and influencing senior leadership.
- Goal driven, ability to set clear objectives and measure results.
- Ownership of Mixed Signal ASIC business in Japan and enabling revenue growth.
- Working closely with Renesas Sales in Japan to identify and enable new business.
- Presentation of the full turn-key ASIC capability to potential ASIC customers and identify the ASIC business opportunities together with Renesas Sales in Japan.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with potential customers.
- Working together with multinational ASIC design teams and ASIC marketing team in Europe – using English language.
- Providing customers’ ASIC requirements to teams in Europe and facilitating/maintaining mutual communication between customer and these teams.
- Language: Native Japanese and business English. (TOEIC over 750).
- Working experience in a global team.
- Knowledge or experience of ASIC design and business model.
- General knowledge about wafer foundry / process technology, IC test and IC package.