- Operate as a Silicon validation engineer.
- Ability to understand device functions and work proactively to close any gaps in understanding.
- Work in cross functional team to develop new products in Automotive and Industrial markets.
- Summarize data and analyse performance to requirements.
- Design needed hardware and see it through fabrication and checkout.
- Give regular updates on status to team and communicate any issues
Required Skills / Experience :
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Physics or similar degree
- 3+ Years experience in the semiconductor industry working in IC design, test or validation roles
- Languages: Japanese proficiency is required, also English proficiency is advantageous
Validation Planning: Setup a validation plan based on the product specification and track validation progress. Align with System/Design/Test teams to streamline overall efforts.
Test Bench Development: Design, setup and maintain mechanical & electrical test benches for different products. Develop automated IC characterization programs.
Validation Testing: Execute electrical validation and characterization of mixed-signal-ICs and building blocks according to the validation plan. Summarize validation results and generate a product validation report. Support root cause analysis in case of functional or parametric specification compliance issues.
Correlation with ATE: Carry out correlation measurements between automated production test equipment (ATE) and laboratory equipment.
Documentation: Document test bench setups and characterization steps.
Programming: C++, Python
- Permanent – full time job