Automotive MCU Logic designer / testing and evaluation enginieer
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Remote Work Available: Yes
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
［Background of Recruitment］
As E/E progresses, low power consumption and small PKG are required in the actuator section.
Recently, low-end MCUs for actuators also require functional safety and security, and there is a demand for MixedSignal products
with built-in analog circuitry.
In order to respond to such customer feedback, we will develop new products with great enthusiasm and further expand our high
market share so far.
Unlike large-scale SOCs, it is a small-scale chip, so let's develop a product together that can understand the entire chip and have
a high awareness of "the chip I designed".
Logic design and test evaluation of automotive MCUs
- Examination and determination of product specifications and preparation of specifications, etc.
- Consideration/determination of IP
- Logical product and IP design and verification work
- A series of test evaluation work from the creation of test patterns
Position & Career Path
- After work experience, promote each work as a leader
- You can choose each career path from designer to product leader or project leader
［Required Skills and Work Experience］
(1) - Experience in logical design (design/verification) of digital products
- Experience in test evaluation work
(2) Those who do not wait for instructions
(1) Experience as a digital product development leader
［Required Language Skills］
［English］Can read and write
［Japanese］Can have daily conversation