Director, AI Software and Development Tools
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Travel Required: 0%
Remote Work Available: Yes
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
Our team designs and develops software and development tools for AI solution of Renesas SoC. We work with team members in development sites all over the world. ADAS systems are becoming increasingly diverse and complex, and in addition to the development of SoC/MCU varieties, a wide variety of embedded software for SoC/MCUs and tools to facilitate development by customers must be integrated with stable quality and provided to customers in a timely manner. This requires a stable and high-quality collection of a wide variety of embedded software and tools to facilitate customer development.
- As part of the AI Solution team member for R-Car SoCs, you will develop the software for machine learning compilers, tools and frameworks to ensure the most efficient optimization of neural networks from power, computation and memory point of view.
- Research efficient AI solutions from state-of-the-art neural networks and hardware architecture.
- Deep learning compiler and framework software development to realize efficient AI solutions on R-Car SoC.
- Computer vision, RF sensing fusion by AI solutions.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in electrical or computer engineering. PhD in Computer Science would be an advantage.
- Extensive experience in C/C++.
- Strong understanding of machine learning algorithms & principles, and numerical optimization.
- Extensive experience in neural network development by using high-level languages and frameworks (e.g., Caffe, PyTorch or TensorFlow).
- Knowledge of RF sensors & Strong understanding of Digital signal processing.
- Track record of deep learning, computer vision or machine learning related research publications desirable
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) delivers trusted embedded design innovation with complete semiconductor solutions that enable billions of connected, intelligent devices to enhance the way people work and live. A global leader in microcontrollers, analog, power, and SoC products, Renesas provides comprehensive solutions for a broad range of automotive, industrial, infrastructure, and IoT applications that help shape a limitless future. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Renesas respects all types of diversity and values, and actively works to improve our work environment and foster a corporate culture that accepts and is inclusive of one another. We believe our commitment to diversity and inclusion, and our initiatives are the source of innovative products and services that support our sustainable business growth. For more information, please read through our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.