Automotive Orchestration Software Development Leader
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Remote Work Available: Yes
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
［Background of Recruitment］
Automotive software is required to maximize performance of devices and systems while ensuring safety and security.
Therefore, the orchestration framework that enables optimal allocation of containerized microservices is important.
We are looking for a leader to drive the planning, development, and delivery of the orchestration framework to users.
Development of the orchestration framework for Renesas automotive devices and management of development team/project.
- Development of common software platform for devices.
- Definition of requirements and specifications, development, release, and user support for the orchestration framework.
- Market research, technology trend survey, and development roadmap alignment with overseas partners.
［Required Skills and Work Experience］
- Embedded software/firmware development experience; More than 5 years
- Linux or Android application development experience; More than 3 years
- Software development project leader experience
- Communication skills (Japanese and English) with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of open source in general, virtualization technologies, automotive networking, container orchestration, and OTA software updates
- Experience with cloud services such as AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
［Required Language Skills］
［English］Can have daily conversation（TOEIC 600）