SoC product marketing
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Remote Work Available: Yes
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
［Background of Recruitment］
Connected related application like Cockpit, Infotainment, Connected Gateway will be key system to realize
the high performance computing (HPC) which is "brain" in a car for the future.
All OEM is drastically moving to this kind of HPC system and Renesas should focus on such HPC system.
Renesas is looking for new colleague who can provide valuable proposals to our customers.
SoC product marketing for Cockpit, Infotainment, Connected Gateway.
- Make strategy plan based on market trend and technology trend.
- Roadmap / product definition.
- Customer engagement plan / execute (drive D-in, RFI/RFQ support).
［Required Skills and Work Experience］
- Good understanding of connected application / system
- Reasonable level of marketing skill
- Reasonable level of product spec definition skill
- Reasonable level of English (document, communication) skill with global customers and colleagues
- Challenge spirit for new area with wide scope, flexibility
- Base knowledge of System level use-case
［Required Language Skills］
［English］Can have daily conversation（TOEIC 600）