Develop innovative soft- and hardware solution for ATE production test setups used in high volume IC manufacturing.
- Conception and definition of innovative and efficient test strategies for our mixed-signal ICs in close collaboration with our design teams and Design for Test Department
- Design and development of both software and hardware for our state-of-the-art mixed-signal automated test systems
- Support Design verification and silicon characterization in co-operation with design team and product engineering
- Implementation, correlation and release of a reliable test solution at our Asian subcontractors and support of mass production ramp.
- Maintenance and improvement of production test setups during product lifetime
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in development of ATE test programs for analogue and mixed-signal IC‘s
- Strong test development and debug skills V93K platform
- Proven programming skills in C/VBA
- Experience in working with international and cross-functional teams.
- Fluent written and verbal English is essential.
- Engineering degree in Electronics or equivalent education
- Close collaboration with design team, DFT, Product Engineering and Quality Engineering during development phase
- Close collaboration with offshore support team for mass production setup, correlation and release
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.