EDI Analyst Programmer
Candidates need to be in Malaysia to be considered for this position.
Renesas Electronics (Penang) Sdn. Bhd
Phase 3 , Bayan Lepas, Free Industrial Zone 11900 Penang Malaysia
This is a Fully Remote position, however we will need you to be living in Penang, Malaysia to be considered, as we need you to be onsite receiving training in the beginning.
- Attractive Remuneration: Bonus + Profit Sharing
- Flexible working hour & hybrid work mode OR remote work if you are outside of Penang
- Friendly team members & positive working environment
Your New Role:
- Application monitoring to ensure stable and optimal performance always.
- Have ability to understand and reasonably resolve basic and complex technical problems.
- Have ability to work under pressure, prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Good Team-player with strong Interpersonal, Organizational and Project management skills.
- Good analytical skills coupled with written, communication and problem-solving skills and an ability to work in multicultural environment.
- Understanding and analysis of complex customer requirements from business user and then develop the custom code to achieve the solutions.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Posses Degree in IT or Computer Science
- Preferably with 5 years of IT development experience in B2B industry.
- Sterling B2B Integrator, EDI Mapping knowledge.
- Experience in Development, production support, and Maintenance in sterling B2B integrator.
- Experienced with Sterling Integrator 6.0.1.
- Experienced with EDI standards EDIFACT and X12 and Positional Files Including IDOCs
- Experience of Trading Partner setups, Map development and BPML using SI.
This is a remote work position where we provide flexibility to work at home or anywhere you like!
You could save on commuting and time, staying away from office politics, and finally having a great balance of work and family life!