Staff Channel Mktg Specialist
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portfolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
- Identify Distributor/Broad Market customers’ needs and develop & execute a localized marketing strategy.
- Prepare business potential analysis, identify gaps, and collaborate in creating plans to support the achievement of growth targets.
- Work with System Solutions & Product Line Marketing teams to influence the development of new Products and Solutions and to develop Broad Market Marcom strategies.
- Establish close relationship with Distributors’ Sales and Marketing organizations, executing Marketing plans leveraging Distributors marketing vehicles, driving regionalization.
- Flexibly adjust marketing cycles and establish quick campaigns depending on market needs.
- Participate in and support QBRs with internal and external distributor teams to review results and identify gaps and areas of improvement.
- Work with Distributor Account Managers to review/assess quarterly marketing plans and adjust as needed.
- Creation of sales and distribution enablement material, focused to improve user experience
- Deep Semiconductor Product Marketing experience with a minimum 5 years of progressive responsibility in Product or Distribution Applications/Marketing role
- Proven success developing marketing programs that motivate and empower revenue growth
- Ability to consolidate Market-In needs and develop a go to market strategy.
- Ability to create and measure performance, assess trends, and identify areas for optimization.
- Good project management and interpersonal skills with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Experience working and leading cross-functionally.
- Create regular reports and present/share with internal stakeholders and distribution partners.
- Travel required to stay up to date with market needs & drive execution of marketing initiatives through close engagement and frequent on-site meetings
- Innovative, problem-solving approach
- Flexibility to support varying tasks that unlocks faster sales cycles, improved efficiency, revenue growth and Customer user experience.
- Driven by curiosity and creativity
- Experienced MS Office user, advanced in using Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and communication skills in English
Renesas Electronics America is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, committed to celebrating diversity and fostering a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.