Staff Marketing Specialist
Product Marketing Manager, Automotive Analog and Power Solutions
Job Location: China
As a product marketing manager in the automotive marketing division, you will primarily be responsible to investigate and propose new analog and power solutions for various automotive segments especially ADAS，sensor fusion and in-cabin infotainment. You will also take responsibility for the marketing growth driving of existing analog and power products for the demand creation. Your role will include meeting with customers to discover market needs and trends, identifying new solutions demanding. You will also work with internal product divisions to propose and drive the development of new products based on your assessment of market needs and profitable business potential. The role includes a broad mix of technical skills and market understanding to complement the marketing role.
- Act as product marketing in China as a representative of automotive analog and power product marketing towards effective Renesas solution promotion to achieve successful design-in of responsible analog products.
- Perform market research and investigate customer feedback to create the demand for automotive analog new portfolio.
- Develop and present technical proposals and design tradeoffs in response to customer inquiries for automotive analog and power products.
- Support the new product development process for introducing new analog and power products in response to customer inquiries.
- Produce effective promotion collateral to successfully demonstrate new product ideas leading to the accurate assessment of customer business opportunities.
- Drive automotive analog and power business by providing technical marketing support on automotive analog and power products.
- Define requirements for customer reference designs, including hardware and software requirements, verification requirements and customer collateral.
- Coordinate development of customer reference designs. Work with design teams and design contractors as appropriate to clearly communicate design requirements and timelines.
- EE background related master’s or bachelor’s degree required.
- Over 5 years of experience in technical marketing, field application or automotive-related electronics design required.
- Automotive applications experience required, especially in ADAS, sensor fusion and infotainment.
- Application knowledge of analog and power devices including PMIC, power devices, MOSFET, high side switch, radar, LCD controller.
- Experience of effective team leadership is preferred.
- Willingness to support limited domestic and international travel required.
- Language skills
Chinese - Native level of Mandarin Chinese for Reading/Writing/Speaking required.
English - Spoken and written communication with product lines around the world required.