Sr Product Engineer
RZ application engineer works as a bridge between customers and engineering teams. Market target : Industrial, Smart Appliance, IoT and Automotive
The AE also provides technical support and expertise to customers, testing applications, responding to customer feedback, installations, maintenance and often performing sales presentations and demonstrations.
It is important that the RZ MPU AE is fully capable to discuss requirements with Renesas customers, coordinate internal Renesas developer teams, assign tasks, solve technical issues, and improve existing products.
The RZ MPU Application Engineer is expected to have programming expertise, leadership qualities, technical skills, time management skills, and be customer service orientation.
• Linux and RTOS OS programming expertise
• Very good knowledge of RZ MPU products
• Understanding how the RZ MPU products should be used to create systems at customers
• Creating sample code or Proof of Concept demonstrations
• Understanding the needs of the customer (including commercial aspects)
• Attending conferences and promotion events
• Collaborating with Sales & FAEs and design team to ensure requirements are met
• Strong understanding of company products or services as well as business position and competition to keep business competitive
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.