Regional Sales Manager (f/m/d)
The Regional Sales Manager will actively support customers in a defined region within Germany and will support a defined set of customers in CE North incl. Rhineland-Palatinate, Hessia, Thuringia and Saxony. The role will closely cooperate with our distribution partners in the regions, to realize ambitious growth plans of our product portfolio in Analog, Power, and Embedded Processing. Accounts can range from large Industrial Accounts to smaller local Assigned Accounts.
- Grow the business at given customer base by taking over the full responsibility and ownership for all customer belongings
- Acquire new business by promotion and design in activities together with the assigned FAE team and the Renesas Distribution network
- Expand customer relation on all levels
- Lead the annual price negotiations
- Work with the Renesas Distribution Partners to develop regional markets and new customers. Understand and create Block Diagrams, allowing the capture and design-in of all available Renesas content and maximize BOM content for your customer applications.
- Support the supply chain activities
- Forecasting to support corporate revenue processes
- Manage opportunities and report and interconnect with Renesas business units and support structure
- Engineering University Degree – preferably in Electrical Engineering or Industrial Engineering with specialization in Electrical Engineering
- Sales Experience with high performance analog IC's, Power and MCU's
- Minimum 5 years' experience developing customer relationships in the semiconductor industry or related industries
- Experience in Project Management and working with cross-functional international teams
- Excellent skills in customer interaction and negotiation, result driven, team player
- Demonstrated successful business decision-making skills that influenced positive results
- Self-directed, analytical, attention to detail & dedication to quality of work is essential
- Valid and existing residence and work permit for Germany
- Fluent in German and English
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.